The financial goals of any service industry establishment are achieved through soft skills. The ability of management to understand their target market, as well as the particular ‘personality’ of that market.
To translate these insights into budgets and forecasts is essential for achieving results.
It is the daily provision of hospitality services by employees that drives business into an establishment, thereby directly influencing the creation of profit.
We focus on the following key aspects achieving financial profit.
- Developing budgets, forecasts and daily revenue reports.
- Provide market research specific to locations, concepts and services offered.
- Standardising operating procedures, highlighting systems that are effective control points and cost conscious.
- Advice on effective handling and maintenance of equipment.
- Advising on efficient policies, which are relevant to the concept of the establishment.
- Co-ordinate and implement good practices for the purchasing and storage of goods.